1. We respect our customers rights and the protection of personal data regulations, we are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal data acquired. All of our employees have been properly trained in processing of personal data.
2. The data administrator is the MILONI Matthew Nowotnik Company based in Struga and included into CEIDG index. NIP number: 8421601095 and Regon: 222,097,482.
3. In our store, we acquire the following personal data:
• Name and surname - we need to know whom the package is for and we need to be able to contact you
• Home address - we need to know where to ship our package
• Phone number - we need it for notifying you via SMS that the package has been sent. Sometimes we might call a customer to confirm the order or in case of unexpected events, such as for example the lack of material in stock and to suggest an optimal problem solution.
• E-mail - we need it for contacting you and sending order confirmation. If you were one of our newsletter subscriber, we would send you the newsletter once or twice a month.
• Address - acquiring this information is related to the general principles of Internet connections, such as IP address and other information contained in system logs that are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to gather general demographic information (eg. the region from which the connection is made).
4. Providing the foregoing information is necessary to:
• make a purchase in our online store www.miloni.pl.
• register as a miloni.pl user in order to be able to download digital documents from www.miloni.pl
• subscribe to our newsletter containing information about upcoming events and commercial offers. Using this option is voluntary, and you can unsubsribe at any time.
5. Each user of our site has the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent he wants to use our services and share information about himself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to remove it or to resign from using our site.
6. We do not share any information with third parties. We do not store the sensitive data such as credit card numbers or data access to bank accounts.
7. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Dz. Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended, you have the right to correct, amend, update or delete your personal data. In order to do change/delete your personal data from miloni database, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered letter to the following address: MILONI Mateusz Nowotnik, Struga 2, 77-121 Struga.